Show Her Why You Are Unique And Different
The 3 Playful Ways To Start A Conversation With Her
You can now subscribe to my new YouTube Channel
The Art Of Wooing
by Patrick Wu
This is what the book includes:
- How to become the type of man that attracts women wherever he goes.
- How to start conversations naturally and playfully without coming off as “canned” and “off”
- How to identify the women that are interested in you so that you can spend more time with “the good” ones and less with “the bad” ones.
- Why most men are still “chasing after women” and how you can change up the social dynamic so that you are not like everyone else.
- How to increase the enjoyment of your overall dating experience along with getting yourself into quality relationships.
- How to sustain the type of social confidence that is reliable so that you never have to use the fake it until you make it model.
Get A Signed Copy Of The Book
Get my free book bonuses
You can subscribe to my new youtube channel called Wooist here at https://youtu.be/b-BzDkkIBFU Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective...
The Art Of Wooing Academy
The Art Of Wooing Academy is a 30 day program based off The Art Of Wooing book. It takes the concepts from the book and turns them into actionable steps for you to transform into that super charming guy that confidently moves through the world and attracts the type of women you are interested in.
The next Art Of Wooing Academy will take place on 09/04/2017.
If you are interested in participating in it, then please fill out the application form before 09/01/2017.
For nearly two months, Patrick gave me customized, one-on-one coaching and led numerous in-field, progressive social exercises that helped me get out of my comfort zone, develop greater self-confidence, and improve my social skills. Patrick walked the walk and talked the talk. During our coaching sessions, he was right there beside me, motivating me and fearlessly modeling the kinds of social exercises and behaviors that he wanted me to perform. Thanks to Patrick’s coaching, exercises, and advice, I was better able to make a great first impression and to develop stronger, more lasting interpersonal connections. For example, before I started the coaching, I was unemployed, dateless, and alone. Immediately after the coaching, I experienced greater success and connection in my job interviews, dates, and social activities. I am proud to say that I now have a fulfilling job, a loving and devoted girlfriend, and more friends than ever before. Patrick’s coaching paid off big-time, and I am forever grateful.KJ, male, age 39, San Francisco